I work with professional men & women who want to revolutionise their relationship with their bodies.
My clients are busy professionals who are growing in awareness that their body is their closest and most valuable ally and want to invest time and energy in nurturing it. They’ve learned that neglecting the needs of their body is a short-sighted and costly strategy and understand that making a change now will bring long term rewards.
They are interested in discovering how their body can help them with their careers, relationships, spirituality and exercise.
My clients experience a range of physical challenges and choose to work with me for a variety of reasons, but they can usually identify themselves in one or more of the following descriptions:
Is this Your Story?
- You know that your body has its own ancient intelligence but you don’t know how to tap into it. You have been making decisions whilst ignoring your body’s advice on what you should do, or say, and get stuck in old patterns. You now want to integrate your body’s wisdom into your life to get unstuck.
- You are afraid of becoming a crunched-up old person. You know that your posture was never perfect and as years pass you can feel it deteriorating. You are aware of passing time and would like to do something that improves your posture in a lasting way, make you feel better and look younger.
- You don’t feel very confident about the way you look and would like to improve your body image. You carry an old story about your body not being good enough and you would like to liberate yourself from it.
- Your body is inflexible, stiff and it gets you stuck. You’ve tried things like stretching, yoga, pilates and are becoming frustrated that you can’t go beyond a certain point. The stiffness sometimes gets worse and you often get up with a backache.
- Your coordination is not the best and this keeps you away from trying out new things. You feel clumsy and insecure in your body. You want support and guidance so that you can feel more happy in your own flesh and have courage to take up new challenges.
- You have been a fitness freak for many decades. Sometimes you’ve pushed too hard and now your body reminds you about it with injuries and pain. You dread the thought of becoming an inactive couch potato, but fear the injuries even more. You want to learn how to treat your body better.
If you recognise yourself in one or more of the descriptions above then you’re in the right place. I’ve helped many people transform their relationship with their body and am ready to help you do the same.
Read more about how I can help specifically with:
- Improving poor posture
- Relieving neck pain and shoulder tension
- Chronic back pain relief
- Release jaw & face tension
Who I Work Well With
In my experience, I’ve found that the clients that get the most out of our work together typically share many of the following characteristics:
- Committed to achieving your goals.
- Willing to do the work and make it all the way to the finish line.
- Open to an experience that may sometimes require you to reformulate your goals.
- Not afraid to have your world view challenged.
- Have a genuine interest in how your body can change your life